Several Guest scientists from all over the world have been visiting the PANDOWAE Group. The visits always give the possibilities to an intensive exchange of expertise in the individual research areas. Also they serve as a motor for future collaborations.
- from March 28 to April 08 2011: Professor Edmund K. M. Chang , ITPA/SoMAS, Stony Brook University, USA
- from June 20 to 29: Chris Davis, NCAR, Boulder, USA
- from July 10 to 23: Carolyn Reynolds and Jim Doyle, NRL, Monterey, USA
- from March 26 to 30 2012: John Methven from the Department of Meteorology, University of Reading
- from March 26 to 30 2012: Victor Homar from the Grup de Meteorologia, Departament de Física Universitat de les Illes Balears
- March 2013: Heather Archambault from NPS Monterey will visit the Young Scientists